Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Nespresso way to go!

I feel like I should in some way apologise, as I have come to realise my last three posts have had something to do with Jo's passion, for meat, big lumps of the stuff she loves it, anyway she can get it it seems!  

So to make up for this indiscretion, I think it only fair to blog about one of my passions, well it seems to be more of an addiction to be honest, one that has only grown worse since I brought my lovely wife the best gift of all time, 


it's a Nespresso Coffee Machine and I love it, absolutely love it and the coffee it produces is awesome.

No more running off to Oxford Street, or Kings Park for that elusive magnificent cup of coffee, because it is right here in my kitchen, just pop in a little capsule, press the Lungo button and within a couple of minutes you have the perfect cup of coffee, steaming hot, rich and creamy, the best thing is it is not just chance, it is a known, every cup as perfect as the last, how did I ever live without it?  

Now the only question in life is, "How will I ever sleep again?"




'O sole mio
sta 'nfronte a te!
'O sole, 'o sole mio
sta 'nfronte a te!
sta 'nfronte a te!

No comments:

Post a Comment