Monday, May 2, 2011

Chicken and Prawn Noodle Soup

Ipoh Sar Hor Fun

I could almost have called this left overs soup, in Malaysia it is known as Ipoh Sar Hor Fun, all I know is that this was an added bonus to the hard work put into yesterday's dinner!  This very easy to make soup (haha it was tonight) is right up my alley, simple ingredients, simple to put together but huge on flavour, a very satisfying meal.  The chilli and garlic sauces were superb once mixed into the broth, it gave it a wicked spiciness and the fresh chilli on top gave it a killer punch.

Ingredients included
Rice noodle sticks
Poached Chicken
Cooked Prawns
Bunch of Pak Choy
Spring Onion
Red Chilli
Corriander
Chilli sauce
Ginger and Garlic Sauce
Soy Sauce


I actually served up my dinner to Jo, which she was unable to finish, I found it on the bench about 20 minutes later and could not resist a final taste, to my surprise the flavours had intensified through the roof, absolutely awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment